Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Whoopeeeeeeeeee! Great Aunt Connie is Happy

September 15 at 9:25 p.m. Carlee Archer, my great niece was born. This is the daughter of Darin and Susie, Darin's first child. Darin is my youngest nephew (age 41) and I never believed he would have children. Susie has an 18 year old son so this is baby is such a thrill for both them and me, Great Aunt Connie. I am so excited. Darin is the third son of my brother. Darin also has a younger sister. He was the last to have a child so we are celebrating!!! Oh, Carlee is a big baby at 8 lbs. 14.5 oz. and 21" long. I think she is inheriting her mother's height. Susie is 6'2" tall. Darin has contributed lots of dark hair to this baby. In fact my Archer family is all quite short. So, Hurray for this Wonderful Niece!!

No comments: